I only had 34 posts over 2 years on my old blog. I thought I had written more, but I obviously did not.
So I've looked over them all and imported the ones I've deemed funniest. The rest are mostly just personal stuff about job hunts, a broken 360, technolusting, and a very poor prediction.
How poor was it? I thought Lair for the PS3 was going to be good! That taught me to not buy into hype, HA!
Speaking of games, I've come to the realization that I don't really like RPG's anymore. I've tried playing FFIV for the DS and the Star Ocean remake for PSP and I couldn't take it. I don't have the patience.
These days I like a game I can play for 30 minutes to an hour and feel like I made some progress. I'm slipping into casual territory. (Aside from my Civilization IV addiction.)
Honestly I don't mind it. I'm happy with playing through Resistance slowly, and blowing through DS games like Retro Game Challenge and the Castlevanias. I get games from Goozex, play them for a week or 2 and send them back.
I fear if I don't slip out of this malaise soon I'll just slip out of gaming altogether.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment